Monday, November 10, 2008

Why I got tagged?

Okay. Before I start answering the questions, I would like to note you guys I got tagged by two pretty girls that do not have a better things to do in this world. Infact this is not a real tag thing, but for the sake of these girls beauty and because I am a 'gentleman', I would do these questions. Haiz...

1. The person who last tag you is:
The first is Wendy and the second one is Nicole

2. Your relationship with him/her is:
Wendy is my gayfriend. Yes, She is gay. Extremely gay.
Nicole is my granddaughter because I am an Indian and she is a Chinese. Understood?


3. Your five impression of him/her:
Wendy: Gay Laughter, Gay Cute, Gay Smart, Gay Humorous, Gay Look and Gay Chicken Phobia.
Nicole: Friendly, Easy to bully (by me), Good in bullying (on me), active, and helpful

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
Wendy: The first time calling her Gaygirl makes me happy lol.
Nicole: Being there for me though I was actually was looking for another 'person' to show up.

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
Wendy: Told me about her chicken phobia story.
Nicole: Asked me to buy her a squash racket.

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
Wendy: Cannot eat chicken anymore.... Why???
Nicole: I would probably get an Aikido slam.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be:
Wendy: Learn to eat chicken. Must eat. Eat a lot.
Nicole: (Nothing to say)

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
Wendy: Very sad. She is my Gayfriend. This should not happen.
Nicole: Same case. Cannot happen one. I have no enemies.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
I would probably skip this question since I dont like to have enemies.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Wendy: Go dating with her at Wendy's
Nicole: Find out who is 'he' Hehe

11. Your overall impression of him/her is:
Wendy: A leader.
Nicole: A good helper.

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?:
Very very 'nice' person. 'Dont' disturb others.


13. The characters you love of yourself are:
Being immature sometime.


14. On the contrary, the characters you hate of yourself are:
Being immature


15. The most ideal person you want to be is:
Being myself all the time

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Thank you. Thank you for all the time we had been together. You have mould me into what I am now.
And for you my 'hehe' friend. Thank you for being my friend always.



17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you:
Okay. To make this world a better place. I better stop this chain.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

omg grandpa!!
this is the funniest 1 i've ever seen!! kudos to u!

Anbuchudar said...

Funny? Is it? Is it the chicken phobia part?

Nicole said...

haha... most of it

Anonymous said...

lol stop this chain to make this world a better pace. =P

Calvin Chung said...

Mr. Anbu... i linked u.. =)