Friday, February 13, 2009

Wo Mei Zi Zi

This month, I have finished my probation of 3 months and my salary increased. Not so much but still I am happy that some money going to EPF and some extra money for my own investment.
Moreover, Valentine's Day falls on this month too but unfortunetly nobody could enjoy my treat. Being single also gives some positive results especially when you could save some money in the month of February.
Anyway, for those guys who would like to make your girlfriends happy, buy some flowers. Don't ignore my point of view just because I am single. The formula actually works.

Gay guy + Nosegay of flower = Gay girl -------> Gay couple

5 comments:

mei hua said...

can u tell me the meaning of ur blog title?? i understand 'wo mei' as 'i dun have', but zi zi???

Nicole said...

ahah.. can spend ur epf on me la grandpa!
lolz.

Wendy Pang said...

me too me too haha

Jason Ng said...

hehe.. :p flowers are expensive on valentine's day man :p

Anbuchudar said...

My friend told me that 'Mei zi zi' means 'very happy'.... So, 'I am very happy' is 'Wo mei zi zi'... Correct me if I am wrong pls