Monday, February 8, 2010

Release me, Lord

Ever faced that someone that you love the most, hates you?

Life afterall is cruel in a way. I have said 'Live life abundantly', 'Life is beautiful', 'Declare beauty again'.... and more, but today, I feel like that I am standing at a stage where life is telling me that I am useless.

I put the blame on me. If I could, I just wanted to vanish from this world, but that would be very coward thought. You could ask me whether I have tried to change the situation. I did try, but I couldn't continue. I could never think of another girl except her. But why is this happening if this is impossible? Why this agony?

But forget about all these. Can't I just move forward? Why holding me to her?

Everything You do upon me Lord is good. That is what i am trying to believe without doubt. I know it is true but I am just an ordinary person. Release me from this pain.

No comments: