Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Things to be Revived. Maybe

There are a lot of things that I have not been doing for a long time. These things once were my hobbies, my talents, my wonderful part of my life that I miss very much.

First of all, I miss drawing. Not drawing buidings or construction details, but drawing nature, potrait, a beautiful scene and sketching. The last time I drew, was for 'someone'. I gave her a potrait but even that also I drew after a long break from drawing. I love art and I feel that I should start drawing again.

Second. I wanted to start playing Chinese Chess with somebody. I miss playing it.

Third. Play keyboard. My uncle has fixed my keyboard but somehow he lost the power supply adapter. I play organ in church but I cant play secular songs there.

Fourth. It has been a while that I've composed hymns. The last time I composed was in last year for the Kuala Lumpur Archdiocese Bahasa Malaysia Choir competition, entitled 'Persembahan Hasil Bumi', which was sung in four voices by Our Lady of Guadalupe, Puchong.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

hmmm.. we are quite alike after readin this post..

Anbuchudar said...

You like to draw is it?

Ken Wooi said...

1) just draw buildings la.. haha..
2) online match with AI?
3) get a new one? ;)
4) compose and sell it! =)

p/s: i've migrated to wordpress, feel free to relink or refollow coz the old Blogger feed link is no longer working and you wont get updates! thank you! =)

kenwooi.com