Tuesday, March 2, 2010

C my life

Sometime before I have noticed that my life is involved with many things that start with the letter C.
  • First, my name is Anbuchudar Christie. Some people prefer calling me Christie rather than calling me Anbu or Sudar.
  • I prefer to take up challenges. Challenge enjoys both failure and win. Just that, sometime i give time for certain things before i take them as challenges.
  • I give importance to charismatic attitude for myself and on others. This is how i got involved in reviving Chess Challenge Club and Catholic Students Society and became their chairperson too.
  • I am a Christian, a Catholic. Well it should be Roman Catholic, but I prefer addressing myself as a Catholic.
  • As a Church goer, i get involved in it's social and spiritual activities too. There, I teach Catechism, get involve with youth activities and KUBM (Bahasa Malaysia Apostolate), a musician and a trainer for Bahasa Malaysia choir.
  • As for an animal, I like cat. I don't care whether it is domestic cat or the wild big cat.
  • As for re-energizing phrase, I always say in my heart that "I am a champion. GAMBATTE!!"
  • I have more Chinese friends of all races, but I never picked-up their language.
  • I prefer their food too, and my most favourite is Char Koey Teow (Fried Koey Teow).
  • My all-time favourite PC games are Championship Manager and Counter Strike. Board games are Chess and Chinese Chess.

No comments: