Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm Starting to Hate KL..

Been working in KL since Nov 2008, but before this, I was travelling to KL every Sunday for mass and now i got fed up with KL.
Travelling every Monday to Friday... Taking public transport instead of own since it is more convenient... I am really a kampung boy instead of town freak... I like to be 'selekeh' but that doesn't mean I go work also 'selekeh'... I dress to proper though not to trendy.. I just don't care about being trendy...
Walking pass Petaling Street every morning and after work... nevertheless the unwanted disturbance of 'chickens'... "Mau masuk, bang?".... I was like, "Masuk apa?"... Sometimes I wonder that should I buy them breakfast whenever I am early... but never did.. I pity them... But one scenario that I could never forget is about an old man who is actually a 'Bapak Ayam' everyday will come out to the street with some joysticks saying, "Ong Lai.. Ong Lai..".... I was like, "Idiot.. Me doing legal job also never did this."...
Another reason, I think I am turning into some sort of a carbon-monoxide-polluted-homosapien... I'm getting darker!!!... Man!!... Dah lah single, now got another problem?.... This is really a serious problem, actually... I mean really really serious... For example, like today, as I was walking down the street from Pudu to Kota Raya, a young chic was walking from the opposite direction took a curve when walking pass me... I was like, "Huh?!"... I really thought that I wanted to suddenly step forward towards her just to freak her out...
Well... I should still thank KL for providing me more opportunities to upgrade myself.. I should thank especially the firm I am working with because there I progressed well in my job... I mean, I came there as a Trainee in November 2008 and now I was promoted three times since then to Technical Executive that is promising gold mine in near future... But. I still hate KL. Should find a job in Puchong.... Hhmmm

No comments: