Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Phone Marriage

On Monday, I read an article in the Sun about Phone Marriage. Yes. Phone Marriage, a new way of getting married long distance these days.

"Bleat-bleat! Hello? Who's speaking? Will you marry me? Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today over this crackly phone line to celebrate holy matrimony." Source, The Sun.

What kind of an idiot will do this? I mean, even if you know that person, why this should be an option? Who knows that someone could be getting married through phone while he's in a bed with another guy. Well just giving an example of extreme possibilities.

Imagine Justin Lim is getting married through phone, and maybe he invited me to be his witness. Well, I would still be glad to volunteer myself as a witness just to enjoy the show. He says, "I do." She says, "I do, too."

After a month, she flew in to Malaysia to meet her husband for the first time. I would gladly arrange their honeymoon at a nice, romantic, expensive place for these beautiful and handsome couple, just to get a shock from him on his honeymoon night. "Anbu!!... She got balls!!..."

"Err.. Justin... Isn't that a little bit too much to tell about your wife to me like this?", says me.

"No!.. I mean, she got balls, below!.. Help me, Anbu... Please... Help me...", says Justin, crying..

NB: This story has never happened. It is just a precaution example. Have a nice day, guys.

No comments: