Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pray For Your Relationship

Once when I read an article at yahoo.match.com. They listed some points of positive signs of how two person could click to each other.

1. The other person keeps the momentum going
2. The other person knows the value of a phone call
3. This person pays attention to details

So basically, if one of the two unfailingly keep the momentum going, communicate and giving attention, the relationship would be successful. So coming to the norm of my style asking question after reading any article, "Really meh?"

I have done all these to my previous crush but they never worked out.

The only way I see that a relationship could click is adding to these 'must do' things, the 'must must do' thing will be 'Pray for the relationship'. What else could be greater than God's blessing?








No comments: