Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kau lah Ilhamku Selamanya

The first day I saw you,
I fell in love with you.
Oh how beautiful you are,
How beautiful you are.

I wondered what is your name,
I wondered where you are from,
I wondered when would I meet you again,
I wondered would you be my friend.

When we met again, I was very happy,
Oh how wonderful the day was,
I was shy to approach you, yet eager to talk to you,
But, you were the first one to say ‘Hi’ to me.

We became good friends, yet I wished you could be my girl,
But I was pretending that I have no interest on you,
Oh how I wish I could say, “I love you”,
But I was a coward.

One day, I had courage to tell you how I feel,
I had courage to tell you that, “I love you”,
But you politely rejected it,
And I accepted it with a great respect.

Now I know I should let you go,
But I still love you. I know I do,
How I wish if you have said, “Yes” that time,
But, I must respect your choice.

I hope that you will meet someone very special,
I wish that you would accept me as a good friend, at least,
I hope you don’t mind if I still love you.

I remembered the first day I met you,
The day, I fell in love with you,
You are still my inspiration. You are,
Kau lah Ilhamku.

No comments: