Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life is too Beautiful to Regret

After yesterday, I was thinking whether to tell her that I still like her, or not to tell her. I have told her once but it was not a "Yes" as an answer and moreover it was not a good approach either. This time, I had a thought, "Why not I try it again?". Well. If I could persuade her to say, "Yes", than I would be very happy.

But again, part of me says, "No" to this. I clearly understand that I am unworthy for her. Even if she says, "Yes", I would still agree that I am unworthy for her. She deserves, she definitely deserves a far far far better person than me.

The moments I could see her, talk to her, hear her laughter, be with her and say "Kau Ilhamku" within me, I am and I will treasure them. I am confident that because of my love, my prayer, my good deeds and my sacrifice, God will bless her with good life.

All that I am looking forward from this for myself is that I never regret this, one day. Life is too beautiful to regret whatever I am doing.

Declare Beauty Again

2 comments:

passer by said...

who are you to judge how worthy you are?

Your worth to God is not based on your worthiness. Its probably the same for whoever you're talking about.

Anbuchudar said...

I hope that I would feel I deserve her, one day.
I am just not ready for this.