Friday, May 29, 2009

I am 'The Crazy One', Dude

Every individual has a certain level of leadership of their own as God created humans and He gave us the responsibility to take care of the earth. There is one kind of leadership that always steals my interest. The kind I call, 'the crazy one'.

Getting involved with the youngs since in my college, I see the necessity being crazy, immature (not totally), being a friend to everybody regardless races and dare to embarrass myself. But again, as a young adult, I feel that being serious on somethings is important too. With the mixture of these, both extrovert and introvert characters has been explored, making the leadership 'the crazy one'.

Once, when I was teaching catechism at Our Lady of Fatima, Brickfields, all teachers went to a refresment camp. At the camp, we did a session where we sticked a blank paper at our back and went around getting comments about ourselves from each and everyone. After it had done, I read through the comments for me. One wrote that I am a quiet, shy and an unsocial type since the person had always seen me sitting quietly at one corner after mass everyweek. Another wrote that I am very active, friendly and like to disturb and make jokes with others. Finally at the bottom of the paper, one wrote that I am 'orang gila'. It means crazy.

I feel very grateful with the craziness I have. With involvement in church's activities as well as ASAYO of Bahasa Malaysia group, I could not stop being 'the crazy one'. Thanks to my mottos, "Never say old" and "A busy person always got time for extra" that are keeping me to run along with this life without looking at tiredness.

Live Young

2 comments:

Nicole said...

this grandpa is never too old ! =D

Anbuchudar said...

First of all.. I am not even a grandpa officially.. Haha