Monday, May 4, 2009

The Roses of My Life

Shariah, Nor Hidayah, Goh Meei Ying, Liew Mei Yao, Arivaligi, Anbu Arasi, Pang Siew Lin, Pang Wen Lhi, Liu Xiu Cong, Sek Lee, Janet Ong, Desi Wilianty Ng, Emelia Satang, Clare Thong Sit May, Nicole Chai, Punitha, Chan Siew Lin, Hui Meian, Jennifer, Josephine and Elaine Lai.

You might be wondering who are these girls. Perharps, you have heard of the saying, "In every man's success, there is a woman". Well. I would not say that i have succeeded in my life, but these girls have played each and every role that gave my life some new destinies, hopes, motivations and dreams.

Arivaligi was my childhood friend. She is very pretty as her name. She was my first girl friend during my primary. Girl friend, not 'girlfriend'.

Nor Hidayah is a beautiful petite Malay girl, who became my girl buddy during my Form Five. From her I learned how not to freak-out when talking with girls during my teenage since I was in all-boys school for a long time.

Liew Mei Yao, was my classmate when i was in Form Six. Her face looks like cat's face. Since we took the same schoolbus, I sometimes drop at her stop and walk with her to my house. We were neighbours. She was my Vice-President for Science and Maths Society who later resigned because of my own incapability to lead. This infact put my self esteem down but I managed to understand and accept my failure after some years.

Pang Wen Lhi is my Gay Girl. She always seems to be happy that I felt I should call her "Gay Girl". From her I learned to smile in every situation and keep the sufferings within. It is hard though.

Liu Xiu Cong was my Maths rival for some semesters when I was at INTI college. She made learning Maths fun again since I like to compete Maths with others. She is my first China friend.

Janet Ong. I would say I had a little crush on her for sometime. Perharps because of her child-like attitude. I admire her leadership capability though her communication capability is just okay. Me and Ken Wayne used to bully her during the 10th INTIMA term.

The following people, I would prefer not to expose their names but they have played a major role in my life. Love life. Though none of them I had a relationship with, love life is a major impact in me.

My first love, a Malay girl during Form Three. I cant really see how she has changed or impacted my life, but somehow because of her I made a decision that relationship with a Malay girl is a no..no.. I think you know why.

And then, during my Form Six, I liked a Chinese girl. I call her 'Morning Glory'. Perharps if some of you notice, my mechanical pencil was always a silver Morningglory brand. I would say that my choice of career changed because of her. I chose to study Quantity Surveying so that I could make some good money and propose her one day. But at the same time, after Form Six, I thought of priesthood too. That is very weird but true.

And I did my tuition at TAR College for STPM resit. I get only 2 principles so I went to resit STPM. There in TAR College, the hottest Chinese chic in my class, infact the whole of STPM classes, had crush on me. Now, I am supprised and can't believe as well as you, but it is a fact. Throughout my studies at TAR, I pretended like I dont notice that she likes me since I was still in like with 'Morning Glory'

At INTI International University College, I liked an Indonesian girl for sometime. This was not because I fell in love with her, but because I felt pity on her and of her emotional downfall. Because I have spent sometime listening to her stories, I was able to give my ears to listen to others' stories, complains, and grumbles. I was not a person that listen to people's heartbroken stories.

And finally, my current love. I already in love with her at first sight. I never believed in 'first sight love' but it has happened on me. But I always knew that I don't deserve her. Sometimes I hope that another girl would enter in my life or perharps my heart stop falling in love anymore. Why? These names are not the full list. This list contains some of my friends, crushes and my loves only. Infact, the list of my crushes is a lot more. Person like me, should not be in a commitment but rather just have a friendship. My father named me Anbuchudar that means, 'Flame of Love'. I am really Flame of Love, perharps. Hehe.

Every girls, friends, crushes, or love, has played some roles in every little things in my life. I had never forgotten them, and I pray and hope for blessings of good life for them.

6 comments:

Wendy Pang said...

Osh~~ ANBU, i'm so touched that i am such gay for you..

P.s.: i like to spam hahahah

Nicole said...

current love?
grandpa found a new grandma?

Anbuchudar said...

Nicole. You already knew that person. I just made it as mysterious as possible.

You know who is my 'Love at first sight'

Nicole said...

of coz. just to make sure. lolz. blek.... ;p

Chris Adit said...

who is our new grandma?

Anbuchudar said...

Nobody..and no one will