Friday, June 13, 2008

Free Hugs!! Anyone?



I saw this picture in my dear INTIMA's computer. This picture was taken during Council Jamboree Nite organized by 12th INTIMA.

Wondering who is this handsome guy? This is me. Am I not handsome? What? Don't you want to stay alive?

Anyway, after realising that the world is moving fast, I mean the lifestyle of homosapiens, I have decided to find a solution to release the tension from this lifestyle. FREE HUGS.

This may sound like copycat. Well, I dunno that someone had copyrighted free hugs. You know anyone who did? Introduce him/her to me. I would like to wack that person.

Another thing. If you could see the people behind me in this picture, they are there posting their favourite posts in order to support my FREE HUGS campaign.

So, Free Hugs!! Anyone?

No comments: