Friday, June 13, 2008

My Gay Friend

Do you know that I have a gay friend. Well I am not a gay, neither my friend is. But we are gay buddies.

This is my Gay Friend. Introducing Wendy Pang from INTI International University College. My Gay Wendy, is a very pretty girl for your info and she is short too.
She might want to give a nice punch on my face if she read this.
One thing that has suprised me about her is that she is totally a vegetarian because she is a chicken-cutting-cannot-see-one-phobia patient.

I always see she is happy anytime. She never failed to laugh or smile. Mostly laugh. That is why I call her my gay friend. Gay means happy.

What you guys thought hah? Gay for butt-buddies?

Promoting: http://wendypang1988.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Wendy Pang said...

hmm...short~~ u deserve a pinch frm me hahhaha...

Ken Wooi said...

lol thanks for promoting! =)

Anbuchudar said...

Ouch.. Wendy don't lah pinch me... Ouch...

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.