Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My MainLand Friend


I met her in INTI International University College. Both of us were doing the same course. The first time I met her, her spoken English is very poor. So I thought it is gonna be tough for her to cope up the study. But mAn... She was fantastic... 'A' student..

Her written English can be equal to Band 6 MUET candidates. When we are in class, I would to sit near her. We sometime talk if it is tutorial time. I needed to talk slowly in order to make sure that she gets my words.

After some months, she picked up her spoken English very well. She could speak faster. She could make a sentence with bombastic words.

I am still keeping her sms that says

Eyes: To look at you

Ears: To hear you

Mind: To remember you

Heart: To miss you

and

Legs: To kick you!


Huh... I miss you a lot Xiu Cong... Hope that I could see you again one day

4 comments:

Jason Ng said...

Wah..you also got blog ><

Anbuchudar said...

Cannot have one meh? Which post you like ah?
Oh ya.. Join my vote..

Ken Wooi said...

so sweet of you lol

Anbuchudar said...

Yaloh... Must see her for sure if I go to China