Monday, June 16, 2008

My CSS mates

The Catholic Students Society was revived in INTI-UC in the year 2007. I could not have led it as a chairperson without my helpful clubmates who later became my good friends. I learned a lot of good things from them, improved my language, eating out with them, doing gathering with lotz of games, decorating some notice boards especially during exhibition week. Wow, great time with them. Now, I'm going to miss them a lot.
Firstly, Sarah. My pushy 'Vice Chairperson'. When I got to know her, I felt that she is a bit pushy type. Infact she is. I told her after the election that I am really grateful to have her as my vice because I needed some push since I am lazy sometime. Indeed, most of the time, I was lazy or lost and she will demand me to make decisions. Phew..

Next is my 'Sexytary', Alicia. She is a marvelous Secretary indeed where her works are neat and professional and she is studying Electrical Engineering. And never underestimate of her capability in giving brilliant ideas. She only has been as our secretary for two semesters. She is one of us that I have special place in our friendship.












My another 'cute' secretary, Chindy. Very cute but also matured. Does not easily laugh to cheap jokes. And mostly my jokes are cheap type. Very dedicated in her work too. Sometimes I feel that I should have given her more opportunities to do something for our society. Then my 'Chubby' Assistant Secretary. This girl really suprised me when I am back to college on Jan 2008 when I saw her slimmed down a lot. I mean a loooot. But her lazy attitude never slimmed. Haiz...

Now my Treasurer 'boy', Leo. He can break dance. Keeping our money very save and most of the time missing in action. But his attendance still not bad. Very helpful though. Another one that I have a special place in our friendship.
Then my 'Arsenal fan' PRO, Indra. We have rival understanding in football. She likes The Gunners and I like the Red Devils. Hail MU!! Give her to do decoration and she will come out with a masterpiece result. Salute you girl. MU is still great. (And she likes Akpakwu.. oops.. I mean Akpakwu's fried rice)
Next is 'Ever charming smile' Akpakwu.PRO. We love his fried rice. He's a great cook. Always call me boss, but I never paid him salary. Never realized that Indra got crush on him, I mean his fried rice. This is Reuben. PRO. Dont play play with him. He can lift you up and slam you down to floor. And he is also a great musician. Not only in instrument playing but singing as well. His voice can reach to a very high key that amazed me once.
Another PRO. 'YAMAN' Clement. Our DJ. Good in communication skills. Has a capability to be a good leader. Family of Msgr. James Gnanapragasam of KL Archdiocese. Maybe he is a next priest in line.

Colin Lim, General Committee. A great person. Very helpful and he can suggest some good chinese food for you if you don't know how to read mandarin menu.
General Committee, 'He..he..' Clare. She is my daughter and she is Chinese. Among my CSS mates, I hang around with her the most. Whenever I message her, she will reply me with additional ingredient 'he..he..' One girl that hard to see getting angry. Very hard to make decision for herself. Likes waffle chocolate. And having little body.
But again, never underestimate this one too because she can kick your a**. Black belt in Taekwando and member of Aikido club. Another General Committee. Aditya. Very cool character. Calls me Papa. But he's no son to me. His uncle is a Msgr in Indo but he is lazy to go to church. Great skill with comp progs. He even created our CSS friendster profile. Another and the last one that I have a special place in our friendship. This is Desi. Have great voice and sings well. Sister of Chindy and very cheerful.


This Joan. A soprano. Joined INTI-UC's choir and yoga. Maybe that is how she release her tension rather than going around wacking people. I liked her friendster profile when there was 'Beautiful Girl' song. This is Julianne. A very helpful type. Many Nigerians got 'crush' on her. Don't know how to say 'no' in many situations. Girl.. Nevermind. This is Steffi. A model of CSS. Very pretty one isn't she?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurray..... i know 13 of them!!! =D



your granddaughter

Anonymous said...

"Very cool character"
Silent is Gold~~

"lazy to go to church"
If got free transport i go.

"Great skill with comp progs"
I got D for Java Level 1, and C for Java Level2.. n00b in programming.

Chris Adit said...

I use blogger now..

108stars.blogspot.com