Wednesday, August 13, 2008

12th August 2008

This is a day that I should not forget. Many people may have many reasons of their unforgetable day, and I have my reasons too.

Reason No 1: At last I have completed my last exam of my course in INTI International University College.

Reason No 2: The day I slept so long after my exam... Sleep ... sleep zzz...... and woke up to see that I have 13 missed calls.

Reason No 3: 12 August means 12 more days of countdown for my birthday..... Waiting for the day in history when Portugese captured Malacca.

Reason No 4: My Parish Priest's birthday. Rev. Fr. Leonard Lexson

Reason No 5: Cleopatra commited suicide at 30BC

Reason No 6: Chicago was founded in 1833

Reason No 7: British declared war againts Austria-Hungary during World War 1 in 1914

Reason No 8: It is an International Youth Day

What a satisfying moment... Oh. I almost forgot... I got to worry about the coming up Youth Camp now... Haiz... work. work.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

another important reason.......
we tot anbu was mising... manatau he slept!!!!!!!!