Sunday, August 24, 2008

I French-Kissed A Girl

19th August in history.....
How many of you guys can tell that a girl french-kissed you? Muahaha... You guys are not that very lucky ha?
Well. Actually I was kissed by a dog liao. Ha..ha.. I went to Sherman's where he has two cute dogs, a male and a female. I stayed there overnight because the next day we are going to the Youth Camp.
These dogs need attention. The male is so small and cute. I mean really really cute. I dont really fall for cute stuff but this dog really got my attention. He is so small and very curios type that it tried to attack me somehow though I am so big in size. (Okay..okay.. I know my size cant be compared with humans.)
So, I needed to hold it in my arms in order to keep it calm. Haiz...
Then comes the girl. It is a larger one. She was so excited to see a handsome looking chap, so she tried to make friend with me. Then, when she thought I am okay with more intimate actions, she french-kissed me liao. Not once but again and again and again until my breath smells like hers.
After attending the Youth Camp, I followed back Sherman to go to his house again. And you know what. True love waits. She was again was extremely excited to see her boyfriend is back... And she never let me go. She kissed me again and again and again. And as usual the, male was jealous, though she is not intersted with him. So again I needed to fetch him and put him in my arms to calm him. Haiz.... Lucky that you are cute. Or not...

Okay to verify some facts. Firstly, that was the first time I held dogs and played with them. I usually avoids dogs because not all dogs just bark. Secondly, as I am not a gay, I am also not an animal 'lover'. Thirdly, be a man. Do the right thing.
Okay...What the h*** I am talking? Oh yeah. My post about the Youth Camp is coming. Just waiting for some pictures to be sent to me.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

what the????

Ken Wooi said...

lol?

Wendy Pang said...

haha bless u man~

Anonymous said...

So, French kiss..... excited, huh.
Sooooooo....immatured!!

Anonymous said...

whats after french kiss?french cap?hehe:)

Anbuchudar said...

Is this anonymous is you, Clare?