Sunday, August 17, 2008

My 12th INTIMA Freeloading Story



















During the 12th INTIMA term, I was the Chairperson of Catholic Students Society. So I had no choice but to stick with these bunch of jokers, Haiz.... Just kidding. These guys are awesome in one way. Frankly, 10th INTIMA is my greatest INTIMA friends, but the 12th became my geng too in someway. Sorry to the 11th INTIMA, except for Jesse and Indi. Indi was also in the 10th.

So talking about the 12th, these guys had their own characters, very much youthlike I would say, and at the same time, trying to lead the students relying on them. This is not really easy.

Starting from the topleft, Ms. Clara, the PRO... she likes to talk, talk, talk, talk, talk.........., but some how can go quiet for sometime. I wonder how?

Then, Mishal the Auditor, he was the Prom King of INTIBall 2008, @&^%$&## I couldn't attend the INTIBall if not.... He is in a band that plays pails, containers, whatever thing that they can bang,..
"Bro. It is called the Stomp"

Next, Justin Joel Thomas the PRO. Very tall isn't he? But I wonder why his girlfriend is short? Guess who? He..he.. Somebody very 'pushy'...

Jason Ng, the PRO. My Gay friend calls him the Gorgeous Guy. I wonder whether it is true? He named me the Freeloader. Very helpful person, and easygoing. Check out about my Gay Friend and Jason Ng from my Blog Buddies.

Aha..My so-called-Second-INTIMA-Girlfriend-that-won't-even-think-about-me-for-a-second. Delia the PRO... She likes Stephen Chow's movie as I do, she likes arts as I do, she likes to talk dirty jokes as I do (I do sometimes), but at the end, sob..sob.., nothing works out le... But one thing I will never forget of hers is the story of 'Banging of Prince on White Horse'.

Then followed by the guy sitting at the end right, Waye Young the Assistant Secretary. He is way too young in the 12th INTIMA. He is the youngest I mean. He was our, CSS's, INTIMA advisor.

Then, the SEXYtary of the 12th, Karampal Singh. Hardly I see him in the office. I wonder how he can go missing most of the time? Well look at his body. Too sexy to be invicible.

Next, Hafiz the Vice President of Acitivities. The next President of Nigeria in line. He has a good personality to be a leader.

Mr. Calvin Chung Kar WAHHH.... the President. He used to be one 'selekeh' guy imported from Ipoh. When he became President, things have changed. His dressing, his approach, his speech, his vision, blah..blah... One thing never changed, his pervertism... Check out his blog from my Blog Buddies.

The Vice President of Administration and Services. I still remember her approach when she was suddenly asked about how she would deal with sexually abused student even before she settle down on her chair during the interview process with Independent Election Committee. She did not even freak out. Man..she was cool. And is cool. I somehow couldn't add her blog. Her's http://joanlynn.blogdrive.com/

Next, the famous blogger of INTI-UC, Wei Ken the Treasurer. His blog and his Intionline postings about the 'Pathetic Online' were famous topics among some students in INTI-UC. You guys should read his blog. His blog gave me the passion to start again my blog after I had terminated it so long ago. Check it out in my Blog Buddies

Next is my so-called-First-INTIMA-Girlfriend-that-won't-even-think-about-me-for-a-second. She is called Pei Yheng. I hope the name spelling is correct but this is how you should call her name. Paying.. Yes she pays a lot of subsidy to clubs since she is the 12th Assistant Treasurer. She could spread her legs straight. I saw that when some of us were playing some sort of card game with liquor.

Well.. the wonderful expriences with them has brought me the INTIMA Merit Award once again. I won it during the 10th INTIMA once. And thanks for the pen guys. You integrated my name and club on it? Wow.

So. Now you know the secret of winning the INTIMA Merit Award. You got to freeload in INTIMA office. Haiz... I am going to miss that office.

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

My blog gave you the passion? O.o lol~

Anyway, it's nice knowing you. A great person, with a unique personality.

Take care man! Keep blogging! I'll do frequent patrol on your blog. =P

WayeYoung said...

I'll miss the office too lol. Remember to link me anbu! :D
I'm too young for my own good huh lol.

Jason Ng said...

Hehe..looks like i arrived here late! MR FREELOADER!

yeah i too miss that office..i guess ken wouldn't miss it very much bcos he is there like....ALWAYS...well..technically when serene is there la..

gonna miss you too man..it's been great knowing you :)

Ariadi Sastra Gunawan said...

Wahhhh....u r really2 good....Until 12th INTIMA u also update urself in.
Give a big hand for Anbu. :P