Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Birthday to come

I may not have a chance to blog for sometime and may miss my birthday blog. So, I would like o tell you in advance that it is going to be a wonderful day somehow.

Reason No. 1: It falls on Sunday and that means I have a big 'makan' with my fellow church members in waiting. Muahaha.... Yummy.

Reason No 2: That day Malacca felt to Portugese hand in 1511.

Reason No 3: 1891, Thomas Edison patents motion picture camera

Reason No 4: 1932, first transcontinental non-stop flying by a woman Emilia Earhart

Reason No 5: 1991, Ukraine declares independence from USSR

Reason No 6: Pluto was demoted to 'Drawf Planet' in 2006

Reason No 7: 1943, Kenny Baker, the actor as R2D2 in Star Wars was born.

Reason No 8: One of my good friend, Goh Meei Ying. born on the same year as mine too.

Happy Birthday to those born on the same day. And those who read my blog too. Does not matter when is you birthday.

3 comments:

Wendy Pang said...

ohh, how come got so many reasons d?haha anyway, advance birthday wish to u first le lo~~ happy advance birthday!! all the best ya!! hehe

Anonymous said...

Hmm...Portuguese taking over Malacca is a great reason to celebrate..>D

wish your day will be happy and filled with great food...

Nicole said...

happy 100th birthday grandpa!!!1 hahaha... jkjk... happy birthday! many happy returns of the day!!!